From nature walks to "forest bathing," Washingtonians are finding ways to reconnect with green spaces in our region.
A historic blizzard paralyzed the Metro region over the weekend, cutting power to tens of thousands of homes and halting almost all transportation. Schools, businesses and even the Federal government remained closed Monday. We’ll get updates on conditions in Maryland, Virginia and the District, and find out about preparations for another winter blast predicted for Tuesday.
- Gabe Klein Director, the District Department of Transportation (DDOT)
- Sommer Mathis Editor-in-Chief, DCist
- Thomas Graham President, Pepco
- Joe Woomer Director of Distribution Reliability, Dominion Virginia Power
- Isiah Leggett Montgomery County Executive (D)
- Jack Johnson County Executive, Prince George's County, Maryland
Most Recent Shows
Metro committed to become more reliable and accountable and to build customer confidence. Their General Manager joins us to share how they're doing.
Kojo gets an update on education news in the nation's capital from WAMU's Jenny Abamu.
What's effective in preventing and treating drug abuse? We'll speak to local experts about how they're combating the opioid crisis -- starting with schools.