Virginia women were elected to the legislature in record numbers, but has the #MeToo reckoning reached the state house?
Join us for analysis of what a Donald Trump upset and continued Republican control of Congress mean for our region. We’ll also look at hard-fought local races, and the outcome of a number of divisive ballot initiatives with special guests and our political analyst Tom Sherwood.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Marc Fisher Senior Editor, The Washington Post
- John Whitbeck Chairman, Virginia Republican Party
- Robin Ficker Activist; Former Republican Candidate, U.S. House of Representatives (District 6, Maryland)
- Vincent Gray Former Mayor, District of Columbia (D)
Most Recent Shows
Local neighborhoods have quickly redeveloped to provide new transportation lines, luxury apartment buildings and gourmet grocery stores. But who has access to these services?
The acclaimed author discusses how he got inside Lincoln's head, in conversation with the director of Lincoln's Cottage.
We check in with local conservative and libertarian women about holding political beliefs that may be unpopular in a liberal Democratic stronghold like the DMV region.