As Election Day approaches in the Maryland, a candidate for Montgomery County Executive and one for Governor of Maryland join us for the Politics Hour.
Join us for analysis of what a Donald Trump upset and continued Republican control of Congress mean for our region. We’ll also look at hard-fought local races, and the outcome of a number of divisive ballot initiatives with special guests and our political analyst Tom Sherwood.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Marc Fisher Senior Editor, The Washington Post
- John Whitbeck Chairman, Virginia Republican Party
- Robin Ficker Activist; Former Republican Candidate, U.S. House of Representatives (District 6, Maryland)
- Vincent Gray Former Mayor, District of Columbia (D)
Most Recent Shows
The "Bug Guy" is back, and answering all your questions about summer insects.
DCist was resurrected this week, acquired by WAMU after being abruptly shut down seven months ago. We explore the state of local media here in our region, and how the re-launched site fits into that landscape.
What do voters want to know? Kojo continues the conversation on D.C.'s contentious proposal with WAMU's Ally Schweitzer and an undecided business owner.