The sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is prompting members of Washington's private school community to look inward.
Join us for analysis of what a Donald Trump upset and continued Republican control of Congress mean for our region. We’ll also look at hard-fought local races, and the outcome of a number of divisive ballot initiatives with special guests and our political analyst Tom Sherwood.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Marc Fisher Senior Editor, The Washington Post
- John Whitbeck Chairman, Virginia Republican Party
- Robin Ficker Activist; Former Republican Candidate, U.S. House of Representatives (District 6, Maryland)
- Vincent Gray Former Mayor, District of Columbia (D)
Most Recent Shows
New proposed legislation threatens some of the power D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser exercises over education in the District. Rep. Jamie Raskin is running for a second term in Congress, pledging to protect Maryland's air and federal workers. They both join us in studio.
A WAMU series explores gun violence and aggressive policing in the nation's capital.
Kojo interviews WHUR's former general manager on how his technical experience informed his leadership, and how he turned one station into a network of six.