Most schools in the Washington region will remain closed this fall. So, what's being done to prepare students, teachers and families for continued remote learning?
Join us for analysis of what a Donald Trump upset and continued Republican control of Congress mean for our region. We’ll also look at hard-fought local races, and the outcome of a number of divisive ballot initiatives with special guests and our political analyst Tom Sherwood.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Marc Fisher Senior Editor, The Washington Post
- John Whitbeck Chairman, Virginia Republican Party
- Robin Ficker Activist; Former Republican Candidate, U.S. House of Representatives (District 6, Maryland)
- Vincent Gray Former Mayor, District of Columbia (D)
Most Recent Shows
What will the region's transportation scene look like after the pandemic is over?
The former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations sits down with Kojo to talk about how growing up in Washington shaped her career.
How do vaccine trials work, and will we get enough volunteers?