George Hawkins is stepping down as head of DC Water, but he leaves at a moment when the agency is facing criticism over how they bill consumers for stormwater runoff.
Join us for analysis of what a Donald Trump upset and continued Republican control of Congress mean for our region. We’ll also look at hard-fought local races, and the outcome of a number of divisive ballot initiatives with special guests and our political analyst Tom Sherwood.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Marc Fisher Senior Editor, The Washington Post
- John Whitbeck Chairman, Virginia Republican Party
- Robin Ficker Activist; Former Republican Candidate, U.S. House of Representatives (District 6, Maryland)
- Vincent Gray Former Mayor, District of Columbia (D)
Most Recent Shows
At-Large D.C. Councilmember David Grosso (I) joins us to talk about the investigation of Ballou High School graduation rates, and the new proof of residency requirements for homeless families.
A new exhibit at The National Museum of Women in The Arts features the often unsung contributions of black women to modern, abstract art.
In an age where gaps between political opinions are widening, and policies have a direct impact over student life, we talk with teachers about their strategies to address all sides of a social debate with substantial, responsible conversation.