Valerie Ervin steps into Maryland's Gubernatorial race a week after the sudden passing of her running mate Kevin Kamenetz. Councilmember Vincent Gray joins us to talk about his proposal for a two-dollar hike in D.C..
The D.C. Council wraps up its session with a slew of legislation. A lawsuit alleges Maryland Congressional districts are unconstitutional. And our region’s Republican leaders and delegates ramp up for next week’s GOP convention in Cleveland. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Robert Sinners D.C. GOP Delegate
- John Whitbeck Chairman, Virginia Republican Party
- Carroll "Beau" Correll Attorney; Chair, Winchester Republican Party; Virginia Republican Delegate
- Joseph Cluster Executive Director, Maryland Republican Party
Most Recent Shows
A Supreme Court decision clears the way for states to legalize sports betting. But do Washington-area sports fans want it?
Washingtonian Magazine's recent marketing campaign advertised shirts that said "I'm Not A Tourist. I Live Here." In a once-predominantly black city that is contending with shifting demographics as well as gentrification, the initial images, which featured no black residents, elicited fury on social media.
In the United States, someone under the age of 25 is killed by gunfire every 70 minutes.