How should the D.C. provide oversight for its public schools? What do new polling numbers and endorsements suggest about the Maryland Gubernatorial race? And how are Virginia's Democrats planning to flip key districts in November?
The D.C. Council wraps up its session with a slew of legislation. A lawsuit alleges Maryland Congressional districts are unconstitutional. And our region’s Republican leaders and delegates ramp up for next week’s GOP convention in Cleveland. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Robert Sinners D.C. GOP Delegate
- John Whitbeck Chairman, Virginia Republican Party
- Carroll "Beau" Correll Attorney; Chair, Winchester Republican Party; Virginia Republican Delegate
- Joseph Cluster Executive Director, Maryland Republican Party
Most Recent Shows
It's back-to-school time and parents are scrambling to buy everything on their kids' supply lists. But what can they do to prepare children emotionally for a new school year?
While John Brown's name and legacy are linked to Harpers Ferry, far less is known about the men who fought with him.
A 19 year-old's death calls into question grueling training practices at the University of Maryland.