Now that the 2018 midterms have come and gone, what do the results mean for the region?
The D.C. Council wraps up its session with a slew of legislation. A lawsuit alleges Maryland Congressional districts are unconstitutional. And our region’s Republican leaders and delegates ramp up for next week’s GOP convention in Cleveland. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Robert Sinners D.C. GOP Delegate
- John Whitbeck Chairman, Virginia Republican Party
- Carroll "Beau" Correll Attorney; Chair, Winchester Republican Party; Virginia Republican Delegate
- Joseph Cluster Executive Director, Maryland Republican Party
Most Recent Shows
The sale of a downtown affordable housing building has raised questions about how it was previously run ––and concerns about the community's future.
On Halloween, four football players were sexually assaulted with a broomstick as part of a hazing ritual at Damascus High School. And this week, the Bowie State marching band was…
What do yesterday's election results mean for Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia?