If there was ever anyone who could talk to the animals, it's this guy.
The Computer Guys and Gal: Valentine’s Day edition. The FCC chief embraces tough new net neutrality rules. Microsoft hopes users will swoon over Windows 10. And Twitter’s CEO shows no love for bullies and trolls. Plus tech gifts for your Valentine.
- Bill Harlow Hardware and Software Technician for MACs & PCs, Mid-Atlantic Consulting, Inc.; and WAMU Guest Computer Guy
- Allison Druin WAMU Computer Gal; Chief Futurist at the University of Maryland Division of Research; Co-Director of the Future of Information Alliance, University of Maryland
- John Gilroy WAMU Computer Guy; Director for Business Development for BLT Global Ventures
Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Apps Of The Month
Tech In The News
FCC on Net Neutrality and Broadband Definition
Microsoft and Windows 10
Online Security, Privacy, Civility, Diversity
- Twitter’s CEO promises action against trolls and abusers on their service
- You don’t need much data to identify a shopper
- Popular AdBlock Plus plugin’s pay-to-play advertiser whitelist
- Diversity in the tech workforce: Google donated $775,000 to Code2040
- Intel President Renée James is heading up Intel’s $300 million diversity initiative
- Eric Schmidt says the Internet will disappear. Why is search becoming more embedded in OS and apps?
- Why is Google moving to sell phone service directly to customers?
- Apple reports mammoth sales of iPhone 6/6Plus to people who’ve never had a cell phone before. But not a lot of current iPhone users are upgrading.
Most Recent Shows
For the fifth year in a row, the U.S. welcomed over a million international students. Could the pandemic drastically reduce that number?
Learn how to adopt a pet, and some tips and tricks to help you train your new puppy.
Local filmmaker Merawi Gerima tells the story of gentrification and identity.