How should the D.C. provide oversight for its public schools? What do new polling numbers and endorsements suggest about the Maryland Gubernatorial race? And how are Virginia's Democrats planning to flip key districts in November?
What will DC look like 40 years from now? The metro area could be coping with an additional 1.5 million residents, climate change and new transportation nightmares. We’ll speak with leaders and policy experts who are thinking outside the box to ensure that Washington can continue to thrive amidst these future challenges.
- David Robertson Executive Director, Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
- Stewart Schwartz Executive Director, Coalition for Smarter Growth
- Jim Dinegar President and CEO, Greater Washington Board of Trade
- Barbara Favola Member of the Arlington County Board
- Alan Imhoff Alderman, City of Frederick
Most Recent Shows
It's back-to-school time and parents are scrambling to buy everything on their kids' supply lists. But what can they do to prepare children emotionally for a new school year?
While John Brown's name and legacy are linked to Harpers Ferry, far less is known about the men who fought with him.
A 19 year-old's death calls into question grueling training practices at the University of Maryland.