Valerie Ervin steps into Maryland's Gubernatorial race a week after the sudden passing of her running mate Kevin Kamenetz. Councilmember Vincent Gray joins us to talk about his proposal for a two-dollar hike in D.C..
What will DC look like 40 years from now? The metro area could be coping with an additional 1.5 million residents, climate change and new transportation nightmares. We’ll speak with leaders and policy experts who are thinking outside the box to ensure that Washington can continue to thrive amidst these future challenges.
- David Robertson Executive Director, Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
- Stewart Schwartz Executive Director, Coalition for Smarter Growth
- Jim Dinegar President and CEO, Greater Washington Board of Trade
- Barbara Favola Member of the Arlington County Board
- Alan Imhoff Alderman, City of Frederick
Most Recent Shows
A Supreme Court decision clears the way for states to legalize sports betting. But do Washington-area sports fans want it?
Washingtonian Magazine's recent marketing campaign advertised shirts that said "I'm Not A Tourist. I Live Here." In a once-predominantly black city that is contending with shifting demographics as well as gentrification, the initial images, which featured no black residents, elicited fury on social media.
In the United States, someone under the age of 25 is killed by gunfire every 70 minutes.