On this last episode, we look back on 23 years of joyous, difficult and always informative conversation.
Guest Host: Tom Sherwood
A 20-year-old graduate thesis puts a Virginia gubernatorial candidate on the defensive. A community college president in Maryland tries to fight off allegations of massive misspending. And the Washington Redskins’ ticket policies threaten to alienate lifetime football fans. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Bruce DePuyt Host of "NewsTalk," News Channel 8
- Steve Shannon Democratic Candidate, Virginia Attorney General; Member, Virginia House of Delegates, D-35th District
- Jeff Schapiro Columnist, Richmond Times-Dispatch
- Joslyn "Josh" Williams President, Metropolitan Washington Council, AFL-CIO
Most Recent Shows
Kojo talks with author Briana Thomas about her book “Black Broadway In Washington D.C.,” and the District’s rich Black history.
Poet, essayist and editor Kevin Young is the second director of the Smithsonian's National Museum of African American History and Culture. He joins Kojo to talk about his vision for the museum and how it can help us make sense of this moment in history.
Ms. Woodruff joins us to talk about her successful career in broadcasting, how the field of journalism has changed over the decades and why she chose to make D.C. home.