A look into the battle between Maryland and D.C. to host Washington's football team. And we speak to the newly elected Montgomery County Council President, Nancy Navarro.
School houses in the District open without a new teacher contract. Students report in Prince Georges County without class schedules. And Maryland lawmakers go through another session of “Budget Cutting 101.” Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Bill Turque Reporter, The Washington Post
- Verjeana M. Jacobs Chair, Prince George's County Board of Education
- Isiah Leggett Montgomery County Executive (D)
- George Parker President, The Washington Teachers Union
Most Recent Shows
Seasons greetings, bookworms! It's our annual winter reading show and we're talking the very best books of the year. Take note (and share your suggestions!)
The nightlife industry is not an easy business, but sports bars have certain challenges that patrons may not fully understand.
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan has big plans for I-495 and I-270. But many Montgomery County politicians aren't keen on his road map.