Most schools in the Washington region will remain closed this fall. So, what's being done to prepare students, teachers and families for continued remote learning?
The Washington region responds to the Metro crash. D.C. City Administrator Neil Albert and the vice chairman of Metro’s board of directors will discuss the complex politics behind the operation and maintenance of the area’s transit system. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Mike DeBonis "Loose Lips" Columnist, Washington City Paper
- Neil Albert City Administrator, Washington D.C.
- Cheye Calvo Mayor, Berwyn Heights (MD)
- Peter Benjamin First Vice Chairman, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority Board of Directors; Former Chief Financial Officer, WMATA
Most Recent Shows
What will the region's transportation scene look like after the pandemic is over?
The former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations sits down with Kojo to talk about how growing up in Washington shaped her career.
How do vaccine trials work, and will we get enough volunteers?