Most schools in the Washington region will remain closed this fall. So, what's being done to prepare students, teachers and families for continued remote learning?
D.C. Council members gang up on Mayor Fenty’s crime plan. Virginia’s gubernatorial candidates round up their posses for the long haul to November. And D.C. United runs reconnaissance on potential homes in Loudoun and Montgomery counties. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Mark Plotkin Political analyst, WTOP
- Kwame Brown D.C. Councilmember (D-At-Large); Chairman, Committee on Economic Development
- Creigh Deeds Democratic Candidate, Governor of Virginia; Virginia State Senator (D- 25th District, Charlottesville)
- Donald Blanchon Chief Executive Officer, Whitman-Walker Clinic
Most Recent Shows
What will the region's transportation scene look like after the pandemic is over?
The former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations sits down with Kojo to talk about how growing up in Washington shaped her career.
How do vaccine trials work, and will we get enough volunteers?