Virginia’s Attorney General on Second Amendment sanctuaries; D.C. Council Chairman Phil Mendelson on Councilmember Jack Evans; Virginia Sen.-elect John Bell on his priorities.
Over the last decade, restaurant owners, food lovers and public health advocates have placed a new premium on eating fresh, nutritious produce from nearby farms. But they encounter major obstacles trying to bring fresh seasonal ingredients to consumers in the Washington region. We get a local perspective on the challenges of getting healthy food from the farm to the dinner table.
- Michael F. Curtin, Jr. Chief Executive Officer, D.C. Central Kitchen
- Ann Harvey Yonkers Co-Director, FRESHFARM Markets
- Lee Hauter Owner, Bull Run Mountain Vegetable Farms (The Plains, Virginia)
- Mark Toigo Owner, Toigo Orchards (Shippensburg, Pennsylvania)
- Cathal Armstrong Owner and Chef, Restaurant Eve (Alexandria, VA)
- Anthony Chittum Executive Chef, Vermilion Restaurant (Alexandria, VA)
Most Recent Shows
A law which reduced federal excise taxes for a range of alcohol producers is set to expire at the end of the year. It could mean a 400% tax hike.
All you need to know about holiday evergreens in the DMV — from the one at the Capitol to the one in your living room.
No one's ever accused Washington of being a fashion capital. But some are out to prove that we actually can have style when we try.