Most schools in the Washington region will remain closed this fall. So, what's being done to prepare students, teachers and families for continued remote learning?
The D.C. Council chambers become ground zero for the nationwide debate on gay marriage. Former President Clinton wades into Virginia’s local political waters. And the rumor mill churns about potential challengers to Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Hamil Harris Reporter, The Washington Post
- David Catania D.C. Councilmember (I-At Large); Chairman of the Committee on Health
- Frank Fannon Member-elect, Alexandria City Council (R)
- Sam Smith Editor, The Progressive Review
Most Recent Shows
What will the region's transportation scene look like after the pandemic is over?
The former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations sits down with Kojo to talk about how growing up in Washington shaped her career.
How do vaccine trials work, and will we get enough volunteers?