Most schools in the Washington region will remain closed this fall. So, what's being done to prepare students, teachers and families for continued remote learning?
Politicians in the Washington region had little time for fun and games this week. Mayor Fenty dumped the city’s director of parks and recreation. Virginia’s Democratic gubernatorial candidates locked horns in their first primary debate. And activists in Maryland launched a petition to junk the state’s brand new speed camera law. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Bruce DePuyt Host of "NewsTalk," News Channel 8
- Corey Stewart Chairman, Prince William Board of County Supervisors
- Ron Moten Co-Founder and Chief Operations Officer, Peaceoholics
- Vincent Gray Candidate for Mayor, District of Columbia; D.C. City Council Chairman (D)
Most Recent Shows
What will the region's transportation scene look like after the pandemic is over?
The former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations sits down with Kojo to talk about how growing up in Washington shaped her career.
How do vaccine trials work, and will we get enough volunteers?