Most schools in the Washington region will remain closed this fall. So, what's being done to prepare students, teachers and families for continued remote learning?
Maryland’s immigrant communities are targeted by a new driver’s licensing policy. Gun control advocates put one of Virginia’s gubernatorial candidates squarely in their sights. And hunting season for baseball tickets is underway among the D.C. Council. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Kevin Naff Editor, The D.C. Agenda; Former Editor, Washington Blade
- Michael Brown Member, D.C. Council (At-Large, Independent)
- Kimberly Propeack Co-Director, Community Organizing and Action Department, CASA of Maryland
- Chelyen Davis Reporter, The Free Lance-Star
Most Recent Shows
What will the region's transportation scene look like after the pandemic is over?
The former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations sits down with Kojo to talk about how growing up in Washington shaped her career.
How do vaccine trials work, and will we get enough volunteers?