Most schools in the Washington region will remain closed this fall. So, what's being done to prepare students, teachers and families for continued remote learning?
Lawmakers in Washington make early bets on a plan to legalize gay marriage in the District. Virginia’s GOP chairman loses big in a gamble over his political future. And supporters of a Maryland stadium plan stumble in the first turn of the race. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Mike DeBonis "Loose Lips" Columnist, Washington City Paper
- Jeffrey Frederick Member, Virginia House of Delegates (R- 52nd District); Former Chairman, Republican Party of Virginia
- Phil Mendelson D.C. Councilmember (D-At Large); Chair of the Public Safety and Judiciary Committee
- Jim Asendio WAMU News Director
Most Recent Shows
What will the region's transportation scene look like after the pandemic is over?
The former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations sits down with Kojo to talk about how growing up in Washington shaped her career.
How do vaccine trials work, and will we get enough volunteers?