Many gardeners think that cooler weather means an end to gardening, but our roundtable of urban farmers offers tips for maintaining your garden throughout the fall months and preparing it for spring.
Guest Host: James Jones
Residents get steamed over the city’s snow response, while supporters of voting rights hope for a warm reception on Capitol Hill. And activists turn up the heat on neighborhood traffic woes. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia.
- Jonetta Rose Barras WAMU resident political analyst and columnist for "The Examiner"
- Michael Neibauer Reporter, DC Examiner
- Andy Litsky Vice-Chairman, Advisory Neighborhood Commission 6D
- Tom Davis Member, U.S. House of Representatives (R- VA, Dist. 11)
- Gregg Pane Director of the D.C. Department of Health
Most Recent Shows
As D.C. and jurisdictions around the region put in their pitches for Amazon's second headquarters, we explore what winning that bid would mean for the region, and what it might cost taxpayers.
It’s “Your Turn” to share your views about the stories Washingtonians are talking about ––from a rollback on federal health care subsidies to the name change of a Virginia high school named after a Confederate general.
As deer hunting begins in Maryland, we discuss different means for deer population management, including a controversial program in Montgomery County that allows bow hunting on park lands.