Maryland Senator Ben Cardin joins us to talk about the youth movement against gun violence, Russian sanctions, and more. D.C. Councilmember Mary Cheh shares her thoughts on relief for high water bills and news that D.C. Public Schools is taking over an all girls charter school.
Will Major League Baseball move the Montreal Expos to the Washington area? Will the team be in D.C. or Northern Virginia? And who’s going to pay for the new ballpark?
- Eric Fisher Sports Business Writer, The Washington Times
- Brad Humphrey Sports Exonomist, University of Maryland - Baltimore County
- Bill Hall Member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Baseball Committee for the D.C. Sports & Entertainment Commission
- Ralph Nader Consumer Advocate, and Co-Founder of "The League of Fans"
- Gabe Paul Jr. Executive Director, Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority
Most Recent Shows
Facing Calls For Dismissal, Prince George’s Schools CEO Kevin Maxwell Attends To Crisis Of Confidence
An investigation into Prince George's County Public Schools last fall found inflated graduation rates, too many excused absences and overly lax grading. How will the county fix its school's problems?
We check in with D.C.'s police chief to discuss his first year of policing the nation's capital.
80 degree days, windstorms, floods, droughts and bomb cyclones. We're all coping with a changing climate, but what happens when your livelihood depends on the weather?