Guest Host: Corey Flintoff
Find out if Governor Ehrlich can pull the lever and get a jackpot with slots. And Iris Metts looks back at her tenure as head of Prince George’s County Schools. It’s the Maryland Politics Hour.
- Bruce DePuyt Host of "NewsTalk," News Channel 8
- Blair Lee Commentator for The Gazette newspaper; president of the Lee Development Group
- Candy Thomson Reporter, The Baltimore Sun
- Thomas V. "Mike" Miller, Jr. President, Maryland Senate (D- Dist. 27, Calvert & Prince George's Counties)
- Jon Cardin Delegate, Maryland (D-11th District)
- Iris Metts Chief Executive Officer, Prince George's County Public Schools