It’s “Your Turn” to share your views about the stories Washingtonians are talking about ––from a rollback on federal health care subsidies to the name change of a Virginia high school named after a Confederate general.
Do DC budget cuts mean new school closings? Tune into the DC Politics Hour, our weekly review of District affairs.
- Diana Winthrop Columnist, Common Denominator
- Charlene Drew Jarvis President of Southeastern University and chair of the D.C. Chamber of Commerce; former Ward 4 council member
- Linda Cropp Chairman of the D.C. City Council; Democratic Candidate for Mayor
- Rick Weiss Science & Medicine Reporter, The Washington Post
- Mark Ruben Director of Research, DC Agenda
Most Recent Shows
As deer hunting begins in Maryland, we discuss different means for deer population management, including a controversial program in Montgomery County that allows bow hunting on park lands.
We speak with the Director of D.C.'s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Melinda Bolling about the challenge of overseeing the central regulatory agency in a booming city.
Montgomery County Executive Ike Leggett on minimum wage hikes, Purple Line construction, and violent gang suppression. Plus, Republican candidate for Virginia governor Ed Gillespie joins Kojo and Tom Sherwood in studio.