This year, the bug to watch out for is the spotted lanternfly, a stunning polka-dotted menace that feasts on the interior plant sap of grape vines, fruit trees and more.
Do DC budget cuts mean new school closings? Tune into the DC Politics Hour, our weekly review of District affairs.
- Diana Winthrop Columnist, Common Denominator
- Charlene Drew Jarvis President of Southeastern University and chair of the D.C. Chamber of Commerce; former Ward 4 council member
- Linda Cropp Chairman of the D.C. City Council; Democratic Candidate for Mayor
- Rick Weiss Science & Medicine Reporter, The Washington Post
- Mark Ruben Director of Research, DC Agenda
Most Recent Shows
In the wake of a deadly bridge collapse in south Florida, we're turning an eye to the safety of our own transportation, water, electricity, and other systems.
Ridehailing companies say they are helping cities combat congestion, but as transit ridership declines and traffic gets worse, we take a closer look at their role in Washington's gridlock.
Kojo speaks with "Speak No Evil" novelist and D.C. native Uzodinma Iweala about his second novel and how his local upbringing affects his storytelling.