A 2.2 million-square-foot, mixed-use project is being built over six lanes of I-395 in D.C.
In their search for a flexible career, thousands of women launch their own businesses. From crafts to dog care to catering, a passion can become a living. But women running businesses face a number of hurdles, and having it all can prove elusive.
- Tiffany Hollinger CEO, Hollinger Strategies
- Sara Mosle Contributor to Slate.com and the women's blog DoubleX.
- Jennifer David Owner, Warped handwoven designs
- Amy Nichols Founder and CEO, Dogtopia, a national franchise of dog day care centers.
- Julie Taylor President, Greater DC chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners; President of Capital Strategy and Development
Most Recent Shows
We talk with the director of The National Museum of African Art about its work with its new neighbor, an award it's bringing online this fall, and the future of museums more broadly.
Five years ago, an earthquake shook our region--and caused $34 million in damage to the Washington National Cathedral. We get an update on the repairs.
Kojo sits down with Montgomery County's new school superintendent to talk about the challenges ahead in one of the nation's largest school systems.