Kojo and Tom Sherwood chat with Corey Stewart, the chairman of the Prince William Board of County Supervisors, and Nancy Floreen, the current president of the Montgomery County Council.
In their search for a flexible career, thousands of women launch their own businesses. From crafts to dog care to catering, a passion can become a living. But women running businesses face a number of hurdles, and having it all can prove elusive.
- Tiffany Hollinger CEO, Hollinger Strategies
- Sara Mosle Contributor to Slate.com and the women's blog DoubleX.
- Jennifer David Owner, Warped handwoven designs
- Amy Nichols Founder and CEO, Dogtopia, a national franchise of dog day care centers.
- Julie Taylor President, Greater DC chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners; President of Capital Strategy and Development
Most Recent Shows
It's your turn to set the agenda and chat with Kojo about the local news affecting your life.
In the Washington metropolitan region, the General Services Administration is in charge of more than 100 million square feet of federal workspace.
If it's not quite Southern, what is it?