On this last episode, we look back on 23 years of joyous, difficult and always informative conversation.
The D.C. Council wraps up its session with a slew of legislation. A lawsuit alleges Maryland Congressional districts are unconstitutional. And our region’s Republican leaders and delegates ramp up for next week’s GOP convention in Cleveland. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Tom Sherwood Resident Analyst; NBC 4 reporter; and Columnist for the Current Newspapers
- Robert Sinners D.C. GOP Delegate
- John Whitbeck Chairman, Virginia Republican Party
- Carroll "Beau" Correll Attorney; Chair, Winchester Republican Party; Virginia Republican Delegate
- Joseph Cluster Executive Director, Maryland Republican Party
Most Recent Shows
Kojo talks with author Briana Thomas about her book “Black Broadway In Washington D.C.,” and the District’s rich Black history.
Poet, essayist and editor Kevin Young is the second director of the Smithsonian's National Museum of African American History and Culture. He joins Kojo to talk about his vision for the museum and how it can help us make sense of this moment in history.
Ms. Woodruff joins us to talk about her successful career in broadcasting, how the field of journalism has changed over the decades and why she chose to make D.C. home.