An enthusiastic history buff can make the past come alive for new generations. Tim Grove's passion for the past has taken him from Colonial Williamsburg to the Cape of Disappointment,…
Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley is talking-up his state’s post-fossil fuel era. He joins us to discuss why he thinks ethanol and nuclear power are part of that future. Plus we meet the candidates for D.C. Council, representing Ward 2- including the neighborhoods of Georgetown, Shaw and Downtown. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Mark K. Spencer Inspector General, Prince George's County Police Department
- Cary Silverman Democratic Candidate for D.C. Council (Ward 2)
- Jack Evans D.C. Council member (D-Ward 2); Chairman of the Committee on Finance and Revenue
- Martin O'Malley Maryland Governor
- Bill Myers Reporter, "The Examiner" newspaper
Most Recent Shows
We examine the ramifications for Democrats and for Maryland of U.S. Sen. Barbara Mikulski's announcement that she will not seek re-election in 2016.
With a deep background in law enforcement, author Marc Grossman shares both horror stories about hackers and a prescription for a national effort to protect the nation's digital networks.
D.C. Council Member Mary Cheh (D-Ward 3) and Arlington County Board Member Walter Tejada (D) join the Politics Hour crew in the studio.