Five weeks after the presidential inauguration, Washingtonians are still coming to terms with what it means to live under the Trump Administration. It's "Your Turn" to tell us how the changes are affecting you.
Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley is talking-up his state’s post-fossil fuel era. He joins us to discuss why he thinks ethanol and nuclear power are part of that future. Plus we meet the candidates for D.C. Council, representing Ward 2- including the neighborhoods of Georgetown, Shaw and Downtown. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Mark K. Spencer Inspector General, Prince George's County Police Department
- Cary Silverman Democratic Candidate for D.C. Council (Ward 2)
- Jack Evans D.C. Council member (D-Ward 2); Chairman of the Committee on Finance and Revenue
- Martin O'Malley Maryland Governor
- Bill Myers Reporter, "The Examiner" newspaper
Most Recent Shows
The new head of D.C. Public Schools inherited a system struggling to overcome a stubborn academic achievement gap at a time when the debate over school choice is raging.
Kojo and Tom Sherwood chat with D.C Council Chairman Phil Mendelson and Fairfax County Supervisor John Cook.
After blocking 450 users from his public Facebook page, Maryland Governor Larry Hogan and his staff have been criticized for limiting free speech.