D.C.'s first bean-to-bar chocolate maker, Undone Chocolate, got its start in local food incubator space Union Kitchen, part of a wave of interest in locally made products which includes a push for a "Made in DC" logo.
Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley is talking-up his state’s post-fossil fuel era. He joins us to discuss why he thinks ethanol and nuclear power are part of that future. Plus we meet the candidates for D.C. Council, representing Ward 2- including the neighborhoods of Georgetown, Shaw and Downtown. Join us for our weekly review of the politics, policies, and personalities of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
- Mark K. Spencer Inspector General, Prince George's County Police Department
- Cary Silverman Democratic Candidate for D.C. Council (Ward 2)
- Jack Evans D.C. Council member (D-Ward 2); Chairman of the Committee on Finance and Revenue
- Martin O'Malley Maryland Governor
- Bill Myers Reporter, "The Examiner" newspaper
Most Recent Shows
We talk with Mark Bittman and the local entrepeneur behind Cava's fast-casual restaurants about the challenges of selling ethically-sourced food while still turning a profit.
The nation's eyes may be on New Hampshire right now - but in a few weeks, Virginians will cast ballots in primaries that could alter the trajectory of the commonwealth's major parties. We take a look at what's at stake.
Over the course of seven months, Twitter has suspended over 125,000 accounts for threatening or promoting terrorist acts.