Guinness is coming to Maryland, but the state's existing craft brewers are uncertain about what the move might mean for them.
Maryland’s political attention may be focused on it’s top-of-the-ballot races, especially after a prominent Democrat endorsed a Republican for U.S. Senate. But voters will also choose their leaders in host of other offices, from Lieutenant Governor to County Executive. We explore the other races to watch on the Maryland Politics Hour.
- Anthony G. Brown Democratic Candidate for Lieutenant Governor; Member, Maryland House of Delegates (Dist. 25, Prince George's County)
- Chuck Floyd Republican Candidate for Montgomery County Executive
- Kristen Cox Republican Candidate for Lieutenant Governor; Maryland State Disabilities Secretary
- Wayne Curry Former Prince George's County Executive
- Robin Ficker Independent Candidate for Montgomery County Executive
- Isiah Leggett Democratic Candidate for Montgomery County Executive; former Councilman, Montgomery County Council; former Chairman, state Democratic Party, Professor, Howard University Law School
- Bruce DePuyt Host of "NewsTalk," News Channel 8
Most Recent Shows
The national outcry over the "rash" of missing girls of color in the District might be based on misinformation, but the response might actually help focus resources on a very real problem.
A small church in Bethesda, Md., is protesting a proposed development atop a plot believed to be the site of a former African American cemetery.
Should the immigration status of a student's parents affect a student's eligibility for local tuition assistance?